Albion provides HIV blood testing to all individuals.
The service is free and confidential. We will require your details to be able to see you but all information is treated in the strictest confidence.
Point of care Testing
You may be eligible for a HIV rapid test, where your HIV results can be received during your visit.
For more information, you can read the Frequently Asked Questions about HIV or call the Centre.
What to expect
- Albion offers a free, confidential service.
- Your contact details are required on your first visit to Albion.
- A typical appointment can involve answering sensitive questions about your sexual practices and health.
- There will usually be blood tests.
- STI screening tests with include swab and urine specimen.
- Treatment onsite if required.
- Time to ask questions.
- Your results will be given to you via a phone call, text message or follow-up visit.
- Access to counselling if required.