Better health through global partnerships
Working through global partnerships to reduce the impact of HIV, hepatitis, sexually transmissible infections, and high impact and emerging infectious diseases by enabling the delivery of best possible comprehensive prevention, care, support and treatment for affected populations.
Albion International focuses on working within a development framework, using a rights-based approach, acknowledging the social determinants of health that improve the health of a community or society.
Albion International collaborates to develop sustainable, culturally competent programs and activities, which facilitate capacity development of partner organisations, community ownership and two way learning.
Albion International has expertise and an established reputation in a number of areas relating to the care and support of people living with and affected by HIV and other blood borne viruses in developing countries.
Albion International considers its key strengths to include:
- Health care workforce capacity development and system strengthening;
- Specialised multidisciplinary HIV and health technical expertise (incorporating medical, nursing, counselling, nutrition and pharmacy for HIV prevention, testing, treatment and support);
- Expertise in infection control and health care worker safety;
- Existing local partnerships;
- Cultural understanding and experience with key populations;
- Public health approaches that engage civil society and government;
- Skills in research, monitoring and evaluation; and
- Sharing lessons and results with different audiences.
Phone : +61 2 9332 9696 Fax : +61 2 9360 4387