Health and wellbeing
The following resources have been created by The Albion Centre. They are available free of charge for use, although we request the source (“The Albion Centre”) be acknowledged.
All resources require a portable document format (PDF) viewer, such as Adobe Reader, available here: Adobe Reader
- An information pack which is designed to help with quitting smoking. It should be used in consultation with a physician. The information may be used either as a pack or as individual handouts.
- An information sheet about the common causes and treatments for premature ejaculation.
- An information sheet about the common causes and treatments for erectile dysfunction.
- An information sheet regarding disclosing HIV status to others.
- A brief handout about safe sex.
- An overview of who should see a psychologist and what to expect during a sessions.